- Benefits are up to £275,000 off the rates bill over a 5 year period
- Ability to benefit from Enhanced Capital Allowances (further detail available upon request)
- Simplified planning system
- Superfast broadband
- Leeds City Region has 1,502,000 people in employment from a population of 3,010,000.
- Leeds is the second largest employment centre in the UK and third largest manufacturing centre.
- 60,700 people employed in the manufacturing and construction industry.
- 17,800 people employed in the transport and storage industry.
- Leeds unemployment claimant count is 14,530 – 3.2% of the working age population. Great Britain average is 2.0% (2014).
* Source: Office for National Statistics
OFF THE RATES BILL
PEOPLE EMPLOYED IN
THE MANUFACTURING &
IN THE TRANSPORT
& STORAGE INDUSTRY